Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012 Is Here!!

Every year we all make the same resolutions.... eat healthier, excercise more, and save money! Well this year instead of saying I'm going to do these things, and a week later find myself sitting on the couch eating oreos and ordering things from HSN, I decided to shake it up a bit.

Anyone who follows my facebook page knows how I am addicted to Hobby Lobby! And now that Pinterest is my new BFF it gives me more ideas of the things I need from HL. So with this being said I usually walk out of there with tons of things for new projects that get tossed in the garage and never seen again. So to keep my garage from looking like a scene from Hoarders, I came up with my resolution!

I'm going to challenge myself  to see how many projects I can finish using only what I have!!
I mean isn't this what being a super crafty person is about?!?!? Having one thing and being able to transform it into something awesome using the simplest thing! I think this might be one resolution I can handle! Stay tuned for pictures.......... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home